The journey to the other side is attainable only after great suffering. Never stop just because you feel defeated. Remember that.

Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Bubbles !!














                         Do you like Bubbles ? Well i do ! Shzna were playing with bubbles : November 11th (: I was going to toilet actually when i saw her with Syiera . When I was in Dorm , I hear voices and someone scream! It's them lahh . They're both were so bising lah!

Hahha I get so excited woah! I ran back to my dorm to get my Alpha , Hee! 
Then , whats more to wait ?? I snap there , snap here , snap up , snap down ! Woah ! Thank God the camera didn't fall down . If not , my Ibu will be totally mad at me ! "Kakak! yg gatal sgt nak tngkp sane tngkp sini tuu knape , kan camera dah jatuh! Sape nak byr utk fix bnde alah ni!!?" , I bet that's what my Ibu will say to me ahha!

But it didn't fall , well not yet ! I hope it will never fall , heee^^

No comments:

Post a Comment