It's almost 3am.

12:05 PM iSyazz 0 Comments

Assalamualaikum and a very good morning to all awesome guys and girls in the world yaww :3


Hihi , it's 2:44 in the morning and I can't sleep . Dammit! If I sleep now , after 8 hour from this hour I'll wake up again -.- So this hour I usually well probably will be doing some blog walking nor I'll be watching some stupid video at Youtube . Like now , I'm watching the Russell Petters gag . Kinda funny tho but one comment from me is that his jokes are practically and mostly either dirty jokes or some accent from around the world . The accent jokes kinda fine with me but the dirty jokes some are fine but some are not. Ouh and yeah the EURO has started again :D YAY! So I'm Team Spain hihi :D What a goal by Torres ! Hihi it's a game by Espanol vs Rep of Ireland :)) Hihi I know you guys would be mad at me now because I just babbling around . Got nothing else to say and to do man so what's the most perfect things to do now ? BABBLING! hhaha xD Okay Imma WEIRDO -.- Well, I'm rooting for ya Espanol ! hihi night peeps :) See ya err tomorrow ? D: hihi

You Might Also Like

0 comments: