Buddy , you broke my heart :(

9:56 PM iSyazz 0 Comments

What does he/she mean by saying that?! Seriously , that really can bring my anger ya'know . I don't care what you do with your life just don't bother mine . People might say that if he/she talks about you it means that they care about you . Seriously hunn , I'm asking you . Do you ? Do you even care about me ? Don't give a shit when I'm talking to you . Well , now I get it . You're only kind towards me because you just want take advantages on me . I mean , yeah I do get it now . I  don't want to say this but I've been hurt so many times because of friends . Please , I'm begging you don't hurt me just like the others did to me . If you still thinks me as your friend please .. please just don't hurt my feelings because I do care about you .




P/s : I don't know how to confront you

You Might Also Like

0 comments: