The journey to the other side is attainable only after great suffering. Never stop just because you feel defeated. Remember that.

Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Graduation Day





Graduation Day ?! EFF you lah . Hahaha , while others school were having graduation day like a month ago , our school SMTG doesn't celebrate it . I don't know why , seriously . I mean people keep talkings about their graduation day , blah blah blah ... and I just had to listened to what they're saying . It hurts my heart you know hearing about that , hearing about this .

I asked the Cikgu "Why our school doesn't have graduation day?"
The Cikgu said"I don't know , why don't you asked Cikgu Zamri or the Principal Isa"
and I was like"Err Abah(Cikgu Zamri) , nevermind tho" *With sad face

WHY WHY WHY ?
As time get by , I soon to forget about the Graduation Day . I realized that why do I need a Graduation Day when I have all the memories in Sekolah Menengah Teknik Gombak . Yeah , memories can't buy with money . Only the time can buy it (": But can time buy money ? Nope .

No comments:

Post a Comment