Passion ;)

6:09 AM iSyazz 0 Comments




 Passion is universal humanity. Without it , religion, history, romance and art would be useless

P-H-O-T-O-G-R-A-P-H-Y . It has always been my passion . I have quite a lot of passion but this , it possessed me :D I was once thinking of being a photographer and as usual my Dad ; he won't approve that . He said "Why must be a photographer ? Better you be an engineer." Okay now you know why I went to Technical School ? Well , it's not my dad's fault . But thinking of taking account at my old school . Ek! I would better choose of being an engineer . Well , enough talking about engineer already , it's photography time lah! Engineer ? Next time okay . HAHA . Arthur Buddhold once said that "Follow your passion , and success will follow you" I do believe in it . Like I said , it will only just be my passion not my carrier . I always dream to open my own studio . Ouuu , that will be awesome! You know .. teaching others about photography . TeeHee . Err that will be in 20 years to come . Hahha . Not now la , I'm not even good enough YET . So wish me luck on being a good photographer . I would love to capture the beautiful nature , people and the city plus the village also :D

You Might Also Like

0 comments: