It's raining today , Alhamdulillah :)

7:48 AM iSyazz 0 Comments

Assalamualaikum kawan-kawan .

Okey today I felt SUPERR HAPPY ! Wanna know why ? Remember my last post entitled RAINY DAYS tu ? I was hoping for the rain right ? Guess what , today the rain came out to see me , ouwww* Hee PERASAN . Alhamdulillah , finally Allah had heard my pray <3 Still remember when I said that I feel a little down lately ? Well , now I'm not! Seriously the rain never fails to make my day , I don't see the rainbow but the rain's just fine and just nice :) I got two calls today , they called me . They said they had a job for me , actually like three jobs awaits for me but I don't which to choose . My friends said choose a job with higher salary but the job that I kinda wanted , hmm still they don't call me yet . But ya'know what , I've just have to pray more and asked for Allah to give me the signs :)

You Might Also Like

0 comments: