The journey to the other side is attainable only after great suffering. Never stop just because you feel defeated. Remember that.

Saturday, May 19, 2012

I'm Back!





Assalamualaikum and how are you guys ? :)

Err wait, I'm enjoying the awkward moment now . Hahha dayyum , it has been like what ? Ages now since I updated my blog , isn't it ? I know I know , I'm a selfish person . I guess most people are right when they say that when we are too focus on some job , we'll forget about the rest . I don't know about you guys, but I think it's true . Ever since I started my new job , I don't actually sign in to Blogger . To be exact I only live in Twitterland :D Haha .

Enough with that , I just want to warn you that I'm back! Hee :D So after this , I would probably posting some new stories :) Err actually I've tons of stories that I wanna tell you people but be patient . I still have times before I go to I don't know Poly's life ? Hee , that I'll tell you later okay.

P/s : Click this  link :) I love this song<3 Take Me Away by Keyshia Cole . Btw I'M BACK!

No comments:

Post a Comment