Study

Hectic Week? Nahhh...

8:53 AM iSyazz 0 Comments

....
....
....
Okay, I just took like a deep freaking breath. Lol. Seriously guys, the moment you felt like taking a break for awhile is actually the moment that you should be doing others stuff. E.g Your assigments that can actually load up the trucks if you know what I mean 

Aigoo. So many things to do in a short time. Syaz, I think u better check ur time management. I thought this week gonna be another hectic week but it ain't. It's actually next week. Man, with all the tests and assigments that needs to be submit by next weeks.. I think I can just headshot myself. Lol, kidding 

Soooo next week eh? Let's see... I've to submit the Hydro's, LSE & Maths assignments add up with Hydro's & Geodesy tests. Yeay to my happy life  Dayyumm I just forgot about GPS hahaha. Soo plus with One Day Trip to Melaka & IV for GPS. That pretty much sums up my final week for 4th Sem. Yeay 
....


P/s : Let's see how 'rabak' I am next week. Ayuhh 


Xoxo,
 iSyazz

You Might Also Like

0 comments: